Problem..

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

Problem..

Postby Krystal on Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:59 am

Earlier today I got online and played for a while and everything was fine. I logged on later and my fps had dropped to 5-10. I had heard about a trojan so I ran my antivirus and what not, deleted all that it found, tried changing some ingame settings, still nothing worked. I have no idea what the problem is. I might not be around for a few days until I fix it. :evil: :evil:
Krystal

Postby Celly on Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:27 am

If you use cosmos, people were saying the new patch was really detrimental to their DPS. They had to delete their interface and WTF folders [which deleted all their macroes and whatnot].
Celly

Postby Krystal on Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:29 am

I figured it might be a problem with my UI so I took out my interface folder and replaced it with the latest ct patch sting posted. ( I was using the ct mod he posted before patch). It ran great, I thought I had fixed the problem, but, about 10 minutes later I died and then my fps dropped back to 7-10. I'm gonna try taking out my UI and see if it still happens. If so I guess I'll reinstall. If I still cant figure it out I might just quit. :( :(
Krystal

Postby Smokie on Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:44 am

don't quit bro, if you can't figure it out at least you can reformat and install everything fresh. that always fixes my problems.
"I'm not gifted.....just slightly twisted."
Smokie

Return to Public for Peasants