Smithers is back

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

Smithers is back

Postby smithers on Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:52 am

i got my rogue (smithers) back , altho i wont be playing him much only for money really .. and to help others i guess, cause im enjoying my priest(srgslaphappy) anyways so yeah

if ya see him in game... its me 44 undead rogue
smithers

Postby verbim on Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:59 pm

noob status forever.
...Nine Hundred Newtons//Crush You Like Croutons...
verbim

Postby CookieMan on Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:26 pm

verbim wrote:noob status forever.

HEY! only one person can be in nub status, and thats ME!! ME ME ME ME!
<+Eusless> HIS TOE IS BIGGER THAN MY DICK
<@Lawliepop> i just couldn't not watch that
<+Eusless> I MEAN FINGER
CookieMan

Postby Chaostheory on Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:12 pm

/slap
Chaostheory Level 60 Undead Mage
http://www.bicstar.com/bfw.wmv
Chaostheory

Postby Serenade on Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:16 am

That's hella funny imho. I said that you would come back, rash decision on your part, gl hf with everything.

btw ZX i'll pay my guild dues soon lol, didn't remember :( sorrrrrrrrryy......
I am Gods Weapon.
Serenade

Postby smithers on Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:03 am

Chaostheory wrote:/slap

>_<
smithers

Postby LrdVoldemort on Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:15 pm

Funny story...

I get this message:

[srgslaphappy]: I'm stuck in Deadwind Pass. I fell in a ravine and I can't get out. I can't get my body.

He's lvl 27. Trying to get to Stonard for Alc training.

I fly to Stonard to see if I can summon, but there' noone around. He'd dead anyway, so couldn't summon. I start riding to Deadwind Pass and he finds a way out of the ravine, but keeps dying. Lvl 27's who aggro lvl 55-60's will do that. So I tell him to take the hit at the graveyard and I'll help him get out. Work my way in, clear the lvl 60 undead from along the road, and we head back out. He aggros mobs from about 1/4 mile away and dies a couple of times, but we get out of town.

Pretty soon we get to the Ogres, and I have to kill about a half dozen. As we get near the end of those, a message comes up:

Server shutdown in 14:00

So now we try to hustle to SoS. We have a few more ogres to kill, and we get a clear path with about 7 minutes left. As we start to see SoS on the horizon, a lvl 55 bird spawns, and I take him down. I'm at 3/4 life and half mana, and what should come up the road but a lvl 60 Palidan. I wave and hope for the best and we keep running.

Server shutdown in 6:00

The pali kills Smithers, who has a loooong runback. Since the server will no doubt rollback a little, he's worried he won't make it to SoS or be there long enough to log and save there.

Then the pali engages me. We have a long, protracted combat. I try to steal as much mana from him as I can, but he still gets in his heals and God-bubble. I keep him feared and keep life-tapping to keep mana up to keep DoTs on him. He stuns me twice. Finally, with both of us below 10%, he breaks fear while I'm casting immolate. I get it off right before he kills me, and then he dies a split second after.

Server shutdown in 4:00

Smithers makes it back, resses himself and me, and we run for the SoS laughing at the Pali, who will NOT be back in time for server shutdown.

Smithers takes a dive off the first big hill he can find in the SoS, dies, uses the Spirit Healer in Stonard and logs so he won't get rolled back, all with about 1:30 on the clock.

Now, the punchline. After ALL that effort, tension and work, he can't get his alc training until lvl 30! Well, at least (I hope!) he got the flight path, so I don't have to go through that again...
ImageImage
Click image(s) for Profile.
LrdVoldemort
House of Elders

Postby verbim on Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:49 pm

hahaha awesome story
...Nine Hundred Newtons//Crush You Like Croutons...
verbim

Postby CookieMan on Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:56 pm

hahaha,ouch
<+Eusless> HIS TOE IS BIGGER THAN MY DICK
<@Lawliepop> i just couldn't not watch that
<+Eusless> I MEAN FINGER
CookieMan

Postby Elvenbane on Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:32 pm

Yeah... I gotta go to Feralas for Leatherworking training but I dunno how to get there... I misread the post about locations of master trainers that Z posted and so decided to head towards the Alliance trainer... that was fun... running down the streets with alliance passing me every couple mins going the other way... finally a goup of 5 decided to slaughter me but I eventually made it to some place and got the FP back to UC...
~It's the thought that counts, not how many people die because of it~
~Elvenbane~
Elvenbane

Postby Mezrez on Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:59 pm

lord

i must apologize since this is all my fault!!! :twisted:
I recommend smithers take my secret back way to sos and to be careful when dropping into dead wind pass because there are pits you can get stuck in. Needless to say he got stuck and managed to suck you into his wacky adventure as well LOL. :D

Nekron
Mezrez
Mezrez

Postby smithers on Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:15 am

hahahahaha...... yeah lord... i owe ya one man..... its all nekrons fault... ie run thru there before on smithers with noprob.. but hetold me the mountians where safer and faster... turned out to be dangerous, expensive, time consuming, and wasting alot of lords time.. but hey we killed a lvl 60 pallyand laughed at him =P so yeah thanks lord =D

SrgSlaphappy
smithers

Postby terf bl on Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:59 am

That story really touched me :)
Go clan BL!
terf bl

Return to Public for Peasants