Will DIE respond to this?

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

Will DIE respond to this?

Postby Aries on Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:35 pm

Last couple of days you guys have had the upper hand. Catching us both times offguard and undermanned. Is that an excuse? No those are the facts. BL just doesn't think DIE is important enough to spend hours and hours looking for them to kill them. If we run into you guys cool, if not oh well. I am flattered DIE thinks of BL this way. I am not trying to disrespect DIE. GR knows what I really think of DIE.

Therefore I am calling out for a challenge and see if GR accepts. It's kinda funny how the leader states that this pvp is only "practice" and they are waiting for BG. You guys contradict yourselves saying that 3v3, 5v5 is for blue servers then saying that you guys are waiting for BG (Which is a system that will control most variables and make it as fair as a fight as possible.) Is pvp now a big deal, or is it practice. Looks like you guys won WoW by DIE's reaction.

So how about it? Some sort of fight night. Best warrior in DIE vs best warrior in BL, priest vs priest, rogue vs rogue etc etc.

If you don't want to do that one, how about a 3v3, 5v5, 10v10, 20v20. It's in your hands Gray. If you choose to decline this challenge I will understand.

Will BL say GG for the last 2 nights? There was no skill involved in the first fight. Second fight you guys stalked the place out and camped and waited for us. Like I said, we are flattered.

Waiting on your move Gray.
Aries

Postby ZX7 on Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:33 pm

No, they win by numbers...grats i guess. Many people will say theres no "skill" in playing wow...so what makes someone last longer than others in pvp? what allows people to do instance with relatively no problem?

What do you call a warrior who taunts in pvp? Skillful or retarded?...maybe smart?

When you complete a task with less numbers than intended I'd call that skill or better planning, either way the better person(s) will prevail 9 times out of 10.

If we suck at pvp, then yall must suck even more cuz we own yall every time its semi even numbers...Blasted lands? Searing gorge? Still think we outnumbered YOU? look at the Screen shots they dont lie.

Claim theres no skill involved in pvp all you want...untill you own us straight up on semi even terms...You're the nubs

Grats on zerging us 40 vs 20, I counted 43, but im sure a few of those were pets regardless we still only had 20. OH EM GEE 20 BL GOT OWNED BY 40 DIE they must suck at pvp, quick everybody to the forums to make excuses.

No skill in pvp so therefore a 5v5 proves nothing, gg DIE that makes alot of sense.
Zxtreme 70 UD Priest
Zxtasy 60 UD Warrior
ZX7
Guild Leader

Postby Malar on Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:00 pm

Yes I love how they call it our lack of intel that led to that happening where we zone out of BRS and die to their 40 man zerg waiting right outside the instance before we even load them all up. Their intelligence consists of their horde alt constantly doing /who blood legion to see what zone we are in. I don't understand why Grayrage still gloats about battles where we die when he outnumbers us greatly and most of us were even dead before anything even rendered. DIE seems to live in a fantasy world where they are the greatest at everything, when in fact they lack real skill and run from fair battles. Where did DIE go when they had around 30 people and so did we yesterday? They ran like little girls into BRS because they knew we had even numbers and that they might actually have to fight people who weren't zoning out of an instance helpless. This is pretty much the reason I left their guild in beta because all they cared about doing was ganking (primarily Hillsbrad) and did not care to show any real skill in pvp because they knew they lacked it.
Malar

Postby Durkheim on Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:10 pm

Just wondering, where did all of this stem from?
Durkheim LvL 60 Shaman [Retired]
Durkheim LvL 60 Paladin [Wiped]
Voltaire LvL 60 Mage
Durkheim

Postby malavant on Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:45 pm

we have zerg envy, duh.

be afraid of the golden cow!
Dammit, I shoulda been a night elf
malavant

Return to Public for Peasants