The Future of the Warrior

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

The Future of the Warrior

Postby Izidul on Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:17 am

What do you guys think the ultimate fate of the warrior will be? Obviously Blizzard has no love for warriors. After nurfing them , instead of fixing them, blizzard is planning on yet again nurfing warriors for next patch.
Izidul

its

Postby Getsu on Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:23 am

Its really, really gonna suck.
"Death is nothing more then another chance to raise hell!"
LVL 31 Undead Warrior
Getsu

Re: The Future of the Warrior

Postby suldan on Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:47 pm

do you guys know i good dps spec for warriors like i know there is arms and fury but i cant seem to get my talent tree rite dto do the most dps possible ..... oh and omg if blizzard nerfs warrriors again i'ma flip
suldan

Postby Redchimaera on Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:27 pm

suldan wrote:do you guys know i good dps spec for warriors like i know there is arms and fury but i cant seem to get my talent tree rite dto do the most dps possible ..... oh and omg if blizzard nerfs warrriors again i'ma flip

Your grammar... it burns my eyes!
Also, it's common sense to google/youtube search fury guide 4.3 or arms pve guide 4.3.
Redchimaera

Postby Bankai on Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:47 am

suldan wrote:do you guys know i good dps spec for warriors like i know there is arms and fury but i cant seem to get my talent tree rite dto do the most dps possible ..... oh and omg if blizzard nerfs warrriors again i'ma flip

You goin flip if they nerf us? Think you'd have gotten use to it by now after 7 years of it.
Bankai

Return to Public for Peasants