Macros...

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

Postby newworldempire on Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:51 pm

i'll post a solution sometime tommorow, i know everything but the resist part.
Nargall, Destroyer of Spam Posts, Master of Lore.
newworldempire

Postby verbim on Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:40 am

alright, I found on the forums this function:

GetSpellCooldown(id, SpellBookFrame.bookType); Returns the cooldown data for a specified spell.

where id is the position of the spell in your spellbook (nature's swiftness being 85 for me)

as far as I know, this should work for an if/then/else command..
if cooldown = 0
then cast nature's swiftness
else target player, cast healing wave, targetlastenemy()

unfortunately, I have zero experience with lua/macros/scripting, and have no idea how to put this into a functional form in-game. once again I must request help from those of you who know more than I.
...Nine Hundred Newtons//Crush You Like Croutons...
verbim

Postby smithers on Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:32 am

no idea verb
smithers

Healing Macro

Postby Hemlock on Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:01 pm

Thought i would drop one of my favorite macros here for healing, works very well, only problem is your approaching 256 char limit, here it is

/script if (UnitName("target") ~=nil and UnitIsFriend("player","target")) then CastSpellByName("Heal(Rank 1)") SendChatMessage("Incoming Heal to %T", "Party") else TargetUnit("player") CastSpellByName("Heal(Rank 1)") TargetLastEnemy(); end

it basically heals an allied char if targetted or if you happen to have an enemy targeted it will heal you w/o losing your current target. Handy.

just open up your macro and copy paste it directly from here and change the spell to whatever you want and voila. Enjoy.

I also have a very nice macro that allows you to hot swap 2 hander to 1 hand /shield and vice versa no matter the location of these items in your pack :twisted: let me know if you want that.
Hemlock

Postby newworldempire on Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:30 pm

/script if (GetSpellCooldown(85, <something>) = 0) then CastSpellByName("Nature's Swiftness") else TargetUnit("player") CastSpellByName("Healing Touch(Rank 3)") TargetLastEnemy(); end

I apoligize Verb, I've been busy with programming assignments and forgot (twice) that you ask me about this. I think this will work but I'm gonna change it and test with my Lock.
Nargall, Destroyer of Spam Posts, Master of Lore.
newworldempire

Postby ZX7 on Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:07 pm

Whats the other macro Hemlock?
Zxtreme 70 UD Priest
Zxtasy 60 UD Warrior
ZX7
Guild Leader

Postby remorsecode on Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:00 pm

I'm not sure what the macro is, but I've been using a little ui mod called WeaponSets since just after retail that makes switching weapons doable with the push of a button...

http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=111

Very handy for folks like me who use 2handers (ie. Staff) when raid healing or doing burst damage melee, and switch to shield/1hand for pretty much every thing else...
remorsecode

Previous

Return to Public for Peasants