to the leadership of Blood Legion

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

to the leadership of Blood Legion

Postby Nezt on Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:40 pm

I come with a proposal of establishing Blood Legion on the console systems. I feel the community here is ripe with potential growth and if handled properly would yield a great community for gamers of every level. My idea, with the blessing of the leadership, is to establish it as a casual community to build up our numbers and eventually form top tier groups from within.

The reason I bring this up now is as an Elder of this clan, it is my responsibility to ensure is growth and survival. I took on this responsibility years ago and gave my word to Carver that I would not allow his baby to die. I joined this clan in its infancy back in 1998, and have been watching from the sidelines for the past 8 years, impressed by what it had become.

The news I received today, in our nineteenth year, however has me nervous. Nervous enough to come and seek your approval here. This clan as it stands today does not have the numbers to be casual. I'm sure that you guys have what it takes to maintain what you have, but there is little garuntee. So I ask for your permission to spearhead an expansion to a new medium that with some luck will yield our community new ground to expand upon.

To clarify, I do not seek leadership in any way. All I ask is for the ability to carry the tag over, recruit, and make decisions within this field as needed. I ask that this open topic be used respectfully and I look forward to hearing from you
Nezt

Re: to the leadership of Blood Legion

Postby Ararat on Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:26 am

Nezt. PM me a way to contact you.
ImageImage
Ararat
Officer

Re: to the leadership of Blood Legion

Postby Nezt on Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:27 pm

I sent you an email and messaged you on Skype
Nezt

Return to Public for Peasants