Congrats Blood Legion! (old illidan player here)

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

Congrats Blood Legion! (old illidan player here)

Postby PokeTheNewb on Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:44 am

Just wanted to stop by and say congrats. My first ever level 60 character was on this server, and you guys were the one guild that always stuck out the most.

From playless with hand of rag, to me bugging ararat on the daily about trying to join (I was pretty garbage back then.), or seeing the rivalry of you and DIE with the videos of you guys cockblocking them at BRM, hiding behind the doors. And the (what I considered at the time at least) fight to be #1 on the server, between Permafrost, team ice, angry, and BL

Biggest regret ever was leaving this server, but I wanted to congratulate you all on your hard work and being US #1, you guys were skilled back then, and you are all finally on top.

And I doubt any of you remember me, I was in a pretty bad guild called Warrior Nation during vanilla, and I raided as a healing shaman that was specced as enhancement. Think I'm gonna come make an alt on illidan server eventually.

But congrats to all the old and new members of your guild alike, you all deserve it. Keep making the sick videos!

edit: oh god, my app from when I was 13 years old is still in my history.. I don't think I took the rejection so well in my youth. bahahaha.
PokeTheNewb

Re: Congrats Blood Legion! (old illidan player here)

Postby Ararat on Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:49 pm

Thanks!
ImageImage
Ararat
Officer

Return to Public for Peasants