MayronUI Gen2

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

MayronUI Gen2

Postby mayron on Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:01 am

I've been working on this UI for many years now and for me its graphically pleasing and everything is well positioned with clever functionality to it such as being able to press the Expand and Retract button to add a new action bar row and move everything up to make room. You can also press the "D" or "H" button next to the chat box to quickly swap layouts from "Damage / Tank" to "Healer".

And yes you can easily move the chat box + swap the art work to have it at the bottom left corner instead of top right! There are instructions on how to do this and much more. You can disable class colours and set the colours of the background frames to anything you want. This UI is fully customisable and comes with a very nice Setup addon that contains the F.A.Q's in game on it. It is suitable for all specs and roles and comes in 4 different Resolutions. It is very possible to configure it yourself for other resolutions as well but the below four are just the ones I've fixed it to work for so far:

1920x1080, 1680x1050, 1600x900 and 1440x900

Screen Shots:

Solo:
Image Image

Setup Addon:

Chat Box in the Bottom Left Corner:

Tanking:

25 Player Healing:

Extra row of Action Bars at the Bottom:

I hope you like it! Any feedback is greatly appreciated but before asking questions please check the home page for extra information as well as the F.A.Q's at the bottom since the question may have already been answered:

Download Page with Information here!
mayron

игровой автомат crazy fruits atronic

Postby SogesStealt on Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:37 am

[url=http://reg17.ru/igrovie-avtomati/igrovie-avtomati-onlayn-za-realnie.html]игровые автоматы онлайн за реальные[/url] [url=http://reg17.ru/igrovie-avtomati/kachestvennie-igrovie-avtomati-onlayn.html]качественные игровые автоматы онлайн[/url]
SogesStealt

-

Postby ClezeripLover on Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:14 am

It is actually the main gear and shaft I need so Im gonna guess that part will be the same left to right. Thx Brian, let me know.

For that matter, if anyone has gen 2 motors that would work too.
ClezeripLover

Return to Public for Peasants