***Blood Legion Tier 14 Sales Runs Info***

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

***Blood Legion Tier 14 Sales Runs Info***

Postby Riggnaros on Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:37 pm

25m Heroic Mogu Vaults: 600k This includes the following: **
-Full clear with main spec gear
-Heroic achvs toward meta
-Delver of the Vaults Title
-Cutting Edge Feat of Strength (reward for clearing Mogu Vaults prior to ICC/DS style buff being added).
-Chance to use coins on each boss.

Delver of the Vaults Title+Feat of Strength: 300k
This will ONLY be available in the event we have open slots. Priority will be given to anyone purchasing an entire clear.

25m Heroic Heart of Fear: 950k This includes the following:**
-Full clear with main spec gear
-Heroic achvs toward meta
-Cutting Edge Feat of Strength (reward for clearing Heart of Fear prior to ICC/DS style buff being added).
-Chance to use coins on each boss.

Reins of the Thundering Jade Serpent : 300k
-This will be available on the guild vendor once joining our guild and obtaining the rep of exalted.
-Mount is a reward from having each end boss kill on Heroic difficulty (http://www.wowhead.com/item=85666)

25m Heroic Terrace of the Endless Springs: coming soon!

T14 Achievement Meta: coming soon!

Challenge Modes: 95k per instance
If you are interested in getting the Gold Achievements and are able to play your character at the level needed, we can ensure you are surrounded by four other players that will guarantee your Gold times. However, if you are the reason the group is unable to get gold, you will be refunded 75% of your payment. Please understand these are NOT easy, and you will be required to pull your own weight. Do not waste our time or yours if you aren't aware of what is expected.

Normal Mode T14 Clear: 300kThis includes the following:
-Full Mogu Vaults Clear
-Full Heart of Fear Clear
-Full Terrace of Endless Springs Clear

Cataclysm T11-T12-T13 Achivement Metas / Any other old school content: Prices vary, speak with a BL member if interested.
Having a hard time finding groups to get that old content done? If you're still trying to finish up those achievement points or just trying to get the mounts from the meta, we've got you covered.

As always, prices are subject to change and will be updated as soon as possible. If anyone is interested in buying multiple sessions, we are always open to negotiating and working out package deals.

**These slots are -very- limited and require prior notice and planning so please contact us asap if you are interested. Msg Ataxus, Ahdehl, Riggins, Shinafae, or Zoomkins with any questions.
Riggnaros

Re: ***Blood Legion Tier 14 Sales Runs Info***

Postby QTPie on Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:57 am

Whoops. Ment to pm this.
Last edited by QTPie on Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QTPie

Postby Nodozz on Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:37 am

QTPie wrote:Hi,

I'm interested in purchasing a full heroic clear of T14 and Gear. I noticed you offer gear with full clears so that gives me a couple questions. Does that include tokens? If every raid member and buyer doesn't need a item and it can be used for a OS, does it get D/E'd or given to the buyer that can use it as a OS? Last but most important, I'm looking to get all 3 instances on heroic. I know only two are ava at the moment, but would it be possible to place a payment for all 3 now?

Thanks for your time,

QTPie

I sent you a PM.
Nodozz

Postby Badworld on Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:41 pm

Is there a way to not pay with gold to get these runs?
Badworld

Postby brettc on Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:34 am

I am looking for a full tier 16 heroic run, gear etc. is this possible? let me know ok..
brettc

Postby Ahdehl on Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:25 am

PM me and we can talk
Ahdehl

Postby Carjacker on Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:59 am

Id like to setup a Heroic Garrosh mount buy - just the mount, nothing else for now,though I may change my mind and want more by the time you contact me :D . Ill pay cash. Please let me know if this is for sale or,if not, when you think it will become available to purchase. Thanks.
I can be contacted on CARJACKERR, Illidan. Thanks.
Carjacker

Return to Public for Peasants