@Sinnermighty/ Soy

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

@Sinnermighty/ Soy

Postby moarkai on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:44 pm

So after watching the Lei Shi video with sinnermighty PoV, I noticed you seem to have berserker rage macro'd into bloodthirst, and I was just wondering why you do that. I was always under the impression that enrage clipping with zerk rage was a dps loss. And at both you and soy i ask, why are you two opting into a higher hit/crit build instead of a pure crit build? My guess is because you can't get the 50% crit cap this teir and you're trying to get as much out of the gear as possible at the moment, which makes sense, I'm just looking for confirmation.

Thanks, Moarkai
moarkai

Re: @Sinnermighty/ Soy

Postby Sinnermighty on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:52 pm

I dont have it macro'd into Bloodthirst. The BT macro is simply a /startattack. Just simply timing Zerker rage for RB charges with CS windows etc. You don't want to clip but you also don't want to hold off and miss out on a lot of them so its just timing after CS/BT's seeing what your RB charge is at.

Its not moreso a hybrid hit/crit build, you're still pure crit. However its the next stat priority that I've been testing with, Hit > Mastery instead of Mastery > Hit, which seems to be doing better on a sustained scenario as SMF (Not TG and not burst), so I have two reforge profiles set up one with reforging mastery into hit or vice versa (to cap) etc. to switch between fights that I am SMF on.

Soy's TG so it's the standard priority.
Sinnermighty

Postby moarkai on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:54 pm

So for the moment is it proving to be higher damage with hit higher than 7.5% ? or are you just testing it for when you hit that crit cap later on down the road?
moarkai

Postby Sinnermighty on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:56 pm

moarkai wrote:So for the moment is it proving to be higher damage with hit higher than 7.5% ? or are you just testing it for when you hit that crit cap later on down the road?

You're not losing crit either way you stay at the same point. It's between Hit and Mastery values. Still need to do more testing but it feels much smoother on a sustained fight as SMF. On any burst fight that you are on and SMF you would still revert back to Hit Cap and go back to higher mastery. Just need to play around w/ it.
Sinnermighty

Postby moarkai on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:57 pm

Okay I gotcha, thanks :D
moarkai

стримы в игровые автоматы прямой эфир

Postby SogesStealt on Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:31 am

[url=http://reg17.ru/igrovie-avtomati/sistema-viigrisha-u-igrovogo-avtomata.html]система выигрыша у игрового автомата[/url] [url=http://reg17.ru/igrovie-avtomati/novosti-igrovih-avtomatov-v-harkove.html]новости игровых автоматов в харькове[/url]
SogesStealt

Return to Public for Peasants