Gone Camping / Trades Question

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

Gone Camping / Trades Question

Postby Gonchin on Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:20 am

Hiya, I figured no need to make 2 posts, so this gets 2 things at once.

I'm off camping in southern Indiana, If you don't see me by the end of next week assume I got ate by a bear or something. :P

Next....

My lvl 18 priest is getting ready to take the next step in trades. Right now she has the following.

Skinning - 75sp
Mining - 75 sp
Engineering - 75sp I do not plan on going further
Tayloring - 65sp
Herbalism - 50+sp
Enchanting - 35+sp

I'm trying to decide which skill to raise to the next lvl first.

Skinning doesn't help my charactor a whole lot, but it seems to be my most used skill, a high percentage of MOB's are skinable.

Tayloring I wil have to 75 next time I play the priest. It does fit will with the priest class, but the items I can make aren't very good yet, so I don't use it yet.

I have 75+ skill points ready to spend. I know skinning takes 75, I'm not sure what tayloring takes, may be up to 100. I am leaning toward going skinning first then hitting taylor, but I'm not sure yet.

Any suggestions?

Herbalism and Enchanting will both get raised also. Those are restricted on the amount of herbs I find, so who knows when they will be ready.

Gonchin
Gonchin

Postby ZX7 on Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:28 am

My suggestion on trades would be to go gatherer. Herb, Mining, Skinning. BL has master tradesmen who are in artisian level of their trade. So if you were a member of BL you would be much better off just gathering materials and sending them to the masters and they can make you almost anything you want.

I like herbalism becuase If i want more potions i go herbing, give them to the master alchemist and then i get potions :)

Have fun camping!

ZX
Zxtreme 70 UD Priest
Zxtasy 60 UD Warrior
ZX7
Guild Leader

Postby Gonchin on Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:18 pm

Thanks ZX

That settles it, I'm going skinning.

Gonchin
Gonchin

Return to Public for Peasants