@ Zoom and Bush

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

@ Zoom and Bush

Postby Lzrturk on Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:15 pm

I've been gearing/reforging/gemming by the stat priority of Int > Hit to cap > Haste to 5273 > Crit > Mastery > Haste. I chose this priority as I've been getting the most damage out of it in my testing, as well as checking the top parses for Moonkin on every fight and then looking up their armory. Unfortunately I can't see BL logs so I haven't been able to see what you guys are putting out, but I noticed that BL Moonkin are the only ones that I've checked into that aren't going for the haste cap, and are instead going massively into crit. I've been following you guys for years, so I know you guys and especially Zoomkins parse in the top 20 with me consistently.

My question is, are you guys seeing more damage out of going raw Crit rather than to hit the 5273 Haste breakpoint and then going raw Crit? And if no, are you going Crit for a reason I've yet to grasp? I genuinely value your opinions and look forward very much to your replies.

While I'm here, I'd like to wish all you Blood Legion guys the very best of luck securing the real World First 6/6. I'm rooting for ya'll!
Lzrturk

Re: @ Zoom and Bush

Postby Acrol on Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:44 pm

Crit is far ahead multitarget. Its better for every fight except garajal and feng.
Spoonkins
Acrol

Postby Lzrturk on Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:09 pm

Interesting, I would have thought the faster DoT ticks would have won out on Crit for multi-target. I'll see if I can replicate results.

Thanks for response xD
Lzrturk

Postby Zoomkin on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:07 pm

The pure fact of the matter is, you only go for the haste cap once you get more ratings by having better gear. If you are close to it you gem and reforge for it. Other than that you should be gemming and reforging crit. On a few targets you end up using all your GCD's on refreshing dots and starsurges so, the extra dot tick barely matters.

On single target haste will out preform.
Zoomkin

Return to Public for Peasants