Blood Legion Raiding

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

Blood Legion Raiding

Postby DementedLore on Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:44 pm

I've been a fan of you're guys's raiding techniques and styles and love watching your World/U.S firsts kills. The question in regards to raiding that I wanted to ask is if there is any possible way for a less experienced person to join either BL or BL SO in order to obtain some of those achievements. (I'm in no way shape or form saying that I personally want to get carried through and get gear. Not my Intention and i apologize if i came out like an ass).

The reason I am taking the time to type this out and let you guys know is because I am hating myself for not being as an experienced raider as you guys. I know that you guys specifically look for achievements during BC & Wrath, but I never raided during there and i was wondering if you guys could give me a second opportunity. I did happen to raid during Cataclysm but I never cleared Heroic T11 and only managed to go 7/7H and 8/8H. I have nothing to vouch for or even present to the table but I am just wondering if this was at all possible.

If you have any concerns/questions you can post on this forum but I always prefer/recommend to use these references:
Real ID: iliasthegreek@yahoo.com
Email : iliasthegreek@yahoo.com

Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope you guys beast it up in MOP! Good Luck!
DementedLore

Re: Blood Legion Raiding

Postby nadrii on Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:01 pm

You don't need to have been a hardcore raider since burning crusade to be successful at raiding today or in the future. It really depends on how quickly you pick up on two things: 1) mastering your class to the point where you're easily competing with the best around, 2) using those skills among 24 like minded individuals with enough drive and energy/time (let's be honest!) to succeed.

Feel free to join blood legion spec ops whenever you'd like to use as a stepping stone into raiding. Good luck!
nadrii

Re: Blood Legion Raiding

Postby Daesh on Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:55 pm

I want to join Bl spec ops
Daesh

Return to Public for Peasants