Question for Shin or shaddows

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

Question for Shin or shaddows

Postby thepiece on Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:59 pm

While it may not be relevant anymore, seeing how the end of the xpac is only a few a weeks away, I was still wondering what haste thresholds you are going for in afflic and demo. I play both specs and found info for afflic saying to get to 17% haste then all mastery but havent really seen much talk about demo on other forums. Any info is greatly appreciated. forgot to mention at lvl 85, cuz at 90 i know everything is changing.
thepiece

Re: Question for Shin or shaddows

Postby Shinafae on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:54 am

As before for those specs that are not destro, there are no effective haste "thresholds" to shoot for. We only gain marginally increased output on multitarget fights at those haste points where our DoTs gain additional ticks, and only then if we cannot maintain 100 % uptime on all DoTs on all targets. Note that the period of Corruption, Immolate, and Unstable Affliction is now two seconds, rather than three.

From what I've been able to determine with testing, Affliction still favours Haste and Demo still favours Mastery at level 85. Gear to stack as much of your favoured stat as possible, and don't worry about attaining any "breakpoint" in haste - hit and Intelllect are still more valuable than secondary stats point for point, so there is little reason to bend your gearing out of shape to reach a certain threshold.

Hope this helps.
Shinafae

Re: Question for Shin or shaddows

Postby thepiece on Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:21 pm

Thank you for clearing that up for me.
thepiece

Return to Public for Peasants