@Nodozz Holy Paladin Audit

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

@Nodozz Holy Paladin Audit

Postby Anorax on Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:51 pm

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... x/advanced
We're mostly doing 25s but run some 10 mans from time to time. Hence why I have the Cleanse talent.
As for gear, I've been reforged to haste for all FL and the start of DS. Since the change to mastery, I've been wanting to try it and it seems to work out really great. If you crunch the numbers, it's more raw HPS (not counting overhealing ofc), and it also wastes less mana. There aren't really any fights where you need to quickly spam someone to make sure they don't die (yay for HR and AoE damage I suppose). We also don't run with a disc priest, which might be why it's serving us better.
First of all, any tips that you could have? And secondly, what's your take on mastery?
Anorax

Re: @Nodozz Holy Paladin Audit

Postby Xanastus on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:07 pm

I may not be Nodzz but I'll post here as well until he does. Spec and stuff looks good, I prefer the DP glyph over LoH on most fights. The only fight where LoH glyph might be useful would be for Madness, but I still prefer DP. As far as the discussion about mastery, I still prefer haste > mastery/crit. Mastery stacking isn't too bad on fights like spine but in most cases it still falls behind haste from the tests I've run on it. I'd like to get some other takes on this as well, but in general I feel like I can't go wrong with haste atm.
Xanastus

Return to Public for Peasants