Some Boomkin questions

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

Some Boomkin questions

Postby Zapataa on Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:42 am

Hello
I am zapataa from and i am playing in a 10 man guild eu :http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Zapataa/simple
I wanno ask from u guys some questions :
1)about the [Starsurge] when i my Eclipse bar is 80 and its on his way to reach the solar or lunar and my [Starsurge] is instant do u advise me to use it asap or w8 till changing eclips and cast 1 wrath or starfire(cause the delay ) and then use it
2)about the force of nature do u advise me to use it 1 sec befor the fight start or in the middle of my first cast
3)do u advise me when i wanno go for solar to use wrath first then [Starsurge] or [Starsurge] then wrath
4)what u guys think about using [Glyph of Focus] for the unsleeping heroic fight ( if i manage to use it when adds are in 20 yard ) and about the using typhoon in my aoe rotation
Thank u for your time
Zapataa

Re: Some Boomkin questions

Postby Acrol on Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:15 pm

1. If you're within a few seconds from an eclipse you want to save starsurge for sure.
2. FoN depends on the fight you ultimately want to have them active before bloodlust is cast so it is different on a fight by fight basis.
3. By default at 0 energy starsurge will push you towards solar and you want to get it on CD so it will come up during eclipse, os ideally you would cast 4 starfires (assuming 4t12) as your first 4 nukes.
4. If you're using starfall on CD on that fight the glyph can gimp its damage during the slime phases so I would advise against it.
Spoonkins
Acrol

Postby Zapataa on Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:08 am

Hello thanks for fast replaying but
about the fon from that question :lets say that bl will be at the 20 % of boss I wanno khow about the start of the fight fon u advise me to use it 1 sec befor the fight start or in the middle of my first cast
and u guys didint asnwer me about the typhoon in my aoe dps rotation
thank u
Zapataa

Postby Yapi on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:39 pm

WHY SO MANY BOOMKIN THREADS!
Yapi

Postby grunz on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:49 pm

no one needs advice on how to press bloodlust at the beginning of a fight
grunz

Postby Zapataa on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:49 am

Hello plz read my post more carefull its about using fon not using blood lusg at start
thanks
Zapataa

Return to Public for Peasants