World first kill video

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

World first kill video

Postby Conn on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:59 am

First of all let me say it was a great video and i want to thank you for participating in it.

It's interesting to see you're having differences, while yet beeing able to perform on sutch a high level that you do.

I have the outmost respect for the investment in time you put in, and i hope you can keep stiving to become even better as you are a great inspiration to us guilds that are a bit lower on the ranks. At the moment we are having an issue regarding focusing on progression or mix up the groups to have two even groups doing ok withing DS 10man. We did progression the first week, but failed to down Madness. obviously we dont have full fireland heroic gear as we did more casual raiding in firelands, but we did well, and tonight we will continue on madness to try to get the first kill. That said, it's given some members concern regarding officers beeing in the progression run while they get left in the "nab" grp(has to be said the players in the "nab" grp cant even move from charges on blackhoof or shockweave so you know they dident get picked for progression for a reason). Lot of flaming posts and disturbance within the guild has created uncertainty among the officers werther we should go on heroic with a fixed setup or not once Madness is down, or go back to a more casual style.

The biggest reason for choosing progression is that we felt we needed to increase our rankings to be more attractive twards new recruits possesing a certain level of skill.

Any ideas about what we should do?
Conn

Re: World first kill video

Postby juveynile on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:46 pm

People are going to be butthurt about not getting a spot. Its like that in just about every spot you go to. You basically have to make a decision, are you ok losing members because they are just not up to par or not. If you guys are all good friends and still want to play together, go casual, if you dont care and the rest of the members agree in wanting to go hard, then go hard
juveynile

Re: World first kill video

Postby Conn on Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:55 pm

We managed to get madness down, and after 30 hours of wiping it felt kinda orgasmic ^^

Now we decided to try to run 25mans on wednesdays t oget ppl more satisfed, and split the groups from thursday for now.
We got Xmas break soon, so its possible during Xmas to do some 10man heroics to further increase our ranks.

Thank you for the quick reply m8, and wish you all the best!

Merry Xmas to everyone!
Conn

Return to Public for Peasants