your wowprogress extract doesn't make any fucking sense.

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

your wowprogress extract doesn't make any fucking sense.

Postby DMMERFIC on Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:55 pm

sup guys.

just wanted to bring to your attention the fact that your entry in wowprogress doesn't make sense.

you mention it's a requirement to "take constructive criticism objectively". I interject at this point to say that being able to take criticism objectively is more of a flaw than a benefit. the reason behind this is simple:

when you criticise someone, constructively or not, you bring up flaws with their personal performance. to take this objectively would be to ignore the fact it is something you are doing wrong and to blame is on your environment (in the case of warcraft, your class or spec or race etc.)

as an example, it would be like saying, "hey dude, your DPS sucks. Have you tried using Aimed Shot as a focus dump instead of Arcane Shot as a focus dump?" and the player replying, "I understand you, but it is a problem with the Hunter class". you don't want this.

might I suggest you change this to read "be able to appreciate constructive criticism and to improve oneself upon it". i think this is more appropriate to the message you wish to convey.

thanks.

also, if you americans don't understand this, just replace every other word with "faggot". seems to work with you. (just joking honeys!!!!!)
DMMERFIC

Re: your wowprogress extract doesn't make any fucking sense.

Postby Nodozz on Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:09 am

I blame Grunz for not catching this sooner. He is the resident linguist, all inquiries/hate mail should be directed to him via pm.
Last edited by Nodozz on Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nodozz

Postby grunz on Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:19 am

DMMERFIC wrote:sup guys.

just wanted to bring to your attention the fact that your entry in wowprogress doesn't make sense.

you mention it's a requirement to "take constructive criticism objectively". I interject at this point to say that being able to take criticism objectively is more of a flaw than a benefit. the reason behind this is simple:

when you criticise someone, constructively or not, you bring up flaws with their personal performance. to take this objectively would be to ignore the fact it is something you are doing wrong and to blame is on your environment (in the case of warcraft, your class or spec or race etc.)

as an example, it would be like saying, "hey dude, your DPS sucks. Have you tried using Aimed Shot as a focus dump instead of Arcane Shot as a focus dump?" and the player replying, "I understand you, but it is a problem with the Hunter class". you don't want this.

might I suggest you change this to read "be able to appreciate constructive criticism and to improve oneself upon it". i think this is more appropriate to the message you wish to convey.

thanks.

also, if you americans don't understand this, just replace every other word with "faggot". seems to work with you. (just joking honeys!!!!!)

objectively: uninfluenced by emotions or personal prejudices

I think we got ourselves a faggot trying to stir up faggoty trouble on our forums
grunz

Postby Riggnaros on Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:22 am

Reigning and -still- undefeated heavyweight champion of the world ....... GRUNZ!
Riggnaros

Postby Yapi on Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:24 am

grunz wrote:
objectively: uninfluenced by emotions or personal prejudices

I faggot we faggot ourselves faggot faggot faggot to faggot up faggoty faggot on faggot forums

-Fxed (he clearly said every OTHER word grunz.)
Yapi

Postby DMMERFIC on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:26 am

grunz wrote:objectively: uninfluenced by emotions or personal prejudices

I think we got ourselves a faggot trying to stir up faggoty trouble on our forums

I lay down my arms to you good sir, a bout well fought indeed.
DMMERFIC

Return to Public for Peasants