Congrats on the world firsts with legit play.

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

Congrats on the world firsts with legit play.

Postby Feron on Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:33 am

Its nice to see a hardcore guild that didnt use the exploit for LFR. Just goes to show the dedication you guys have. The logistics in those alt runs are pretty serious I run a guild myself and would hate to have to set that up. I commend you guys for taking the high road and always being a competitive guild, Im by no means a fanboy just appreciate people that dont blatantly cheat the system and still come out on top.
Feron

Re: Congrats on the world firsts with legit play.

Postby Gobrot on Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:48 pm

Feron wrote:Its nice to see a hardcore guild that didnt use the exploit for LFR. Just goes to show the dedication you guys have. The logistics in those alt runs are pretty serious I run a guild myself and would hate to have to set that up. I commend you guys for taking the high road and always being a competitive guild, Im by no means a fanboy just appreciate people that dont blatantly cheat the system and still come out on top.

have to agree with this.

Altho I am from the UK and it would of been nice to see an EU guild at top, fair play to you guys doing it the way it was meant to be done. I.E. not cheating, so wish you all the best and hope you show the rest how it's done.
Gobrot

Postby juveynile on Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:18 pm

Thanks guys ;)
juveynile

Postby Ayusa on Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:01 am

Hi Blood Legion!
I´m from Germany and i play on Blackmoore-EU. Its totaly exciting that you guys are Rocking right now because i´m a Fan of this Guild since i saw the movie "Race to the world first"!
So keep up the good work, i wish you all the best for DW!
:wink:
Ayusa

Postby Manjí on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:34 pm

Oi BloodLegion!

I just saw that documentary "Race to World First", and I just had to give you my Props!

Why? I'm not a Fanboy, and to be honest, I didn't even knew you guys before, but after seeing how dedicated you guys were, and how much u wanted to succeed, AND the fact that you ain't no cheataz and made it with your own strength instead of Bugusing i just had to!

I really like your attitude, and wish you all the Best for World First Deathwing! I know u guys can make it!

Also BIG Props for Ararat - which seemed like a really caring Raid Leader in the Movie - and also for playing the best Class ingame :lol:

So again, best wishes from Austria! Good Job!
Manjí

Postby Muenne on Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:36 am

Big congratulations for showing all the guilds how to achieve things the proper way without using questionable tactics or cheating. You have been doing great for a long time, nice to see your effort recognized (great raid at Blizzcon btw).

Keep at it :)

Greetings from Poland!

Muenne
Muenne

Postby Yapi on Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:40 am

You guys are all so awesome.

<3
Yapi

Return to Public for Peasants