Blood Legion Spec Ops

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

Re: Blood Legion Spec Ops

Postby Tøxin on Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:57 pm

kaeXo wrote:@Toxin about DS -I really hope we can get a decent group together. I am stuck gear wise and no chieve for pugs.

I hear you on the DS thing, LFR offers me nothing anymore except VP. I have the cheeve to get in PuGs, but I ABSOLUTELY HATE PUGS.

It might take a week or two to get a solid group together, but from the people I've seen that have interest in it, it will form up nicely soon.

And if you want to use it, here ya go:
(also works on MMO-Champ)

And the BLSO Calendar has been updated!
Tøxin

Postby kaeXo on Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:13 pm

I'll 4 sure use it. If you do one thing... *wink* make the K small and the X big. That's what my name really is... damn WoW and it's cookie cutter punctuation. Looks like someone's making me a new website.

lol j/k I like the simplicity of my .com cause I haven't put the shit up yet. I've owned it for 11 years, mainly storage. I guess if it looked cool I might actually do it though. Hmm... maybe I'll pay you... in gold! lol

I also wouldn't mind chattin' with ya about gfx arts. I'll catch you online some time.
My YouTube Channel
My Facebook Profile Add me if you like! =]
Click on my sig below for a brief gaming history.
I had to make it for a low level webdesign class using notepad so don't laugh!

kaeXo

Postby Tøxin on Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:08 am

Alright i'll get the text fixed up tomorrow (today technically?) whenever i wake up from this whisky induced a coma. :D
Tøxin

Postby kaeXo on Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:35 am

Ya, my today has been today since .. I dunno... Monday? Can't remember now

Just finished encoding/uploading my successful Vitreous Stone Drake mount run on youtube. I matched it with a song that I think compliments the tempo of the action. lol Tell me if you agree ..

Vitreous Stone Drake mount drops in 7.5min (Hunter solo Stonecore - Slabhide) NO GLITCH & UNCUT
My YouTube Channel

kaeXo

Postby Tøxin on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:42 pm

Also kaeXo, never knew you played Lineage 2, that game was a boss. I played on Gustin as a lvl 42 Phantom Ranger :D

Also, I won't be able to be in game until Monday, so gonna have to bump the FL and T7 runs back one week, sorry guys :(.
Last edited by Tøxin on Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tøxin

Postby Riggnaros on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:02 pm

Well, since you guys were running into issues finding pugs due to lack of achv, we decided to follow up and help you guys out a bit.

Next Friday, we're going to put together a Normal 25 Dragon Soul for you guys to come along with our main raiders on alts. Pick out up to 7 people who are interested in going and ensure they are there at 1900cst.

Thanks for your continued support.
Riggnaros

Postby Tøxin on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:23 pm

Riggnaros wrote:Well, since you guys were running into issues finding pugs due to lack of achv, we decided to follow up and help you guys out a bit.

Next Friday, we're going to put together a Normal 25 Dragon Soul for you guys to come along with our main raiders on alts. Pick out up to 7 people who are interested in going and ensure they are there at 1900cst.

Thanks for your continued support.

<3

BLSO Calendar updated, link in sig.
Tøxin

Postby kaeXo on Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:45 pm

How do we pick out the 7? I asked Ramdas and he said he was gonna choose people suitable based on personal judgement. Not quite sure what that means exactly. I tried to talk to Ramdas in-game, but he logged off after telling me personal judgement. I have a couple suggestions, though. Before I say anything, I want to be clear that I only want to go if I deserve to. I'm not suggesting these particulars just because they do happen to apply to me. If there are 7 people more deserving, seniority, etc, then I will happily step aside.

Suggestions: They do not currently have the DS achievements, which may seem obvious, but I think it's possible this may be accidentally overlooked. Also, they are currently limited, for the most part at least, by their equipment and the lack of progression possibilities. I think it makes sense for those with higher iLevels to have priority. A player that has maxed out LFR/valor/AH gear should go over someone who can still benefit from LFR raids, valor points, or even crafted gear. For instance, I'm completely stuck after having purchased every valor upgrade except for the slots where I have 4 pieces of T13 gear that I need for the set bonus, which obviously outranks the 397 non-set valor/crafted alternative.

Hopefully I'm not coming off sounding selfish or anything. =/
My YouTube Channel

kaeXo

Postby Riggnaros on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:44 am

You, Ramdas (or someone else if he decides not to go) and 5 others. I dont care how you choose, just have 5 other names. It's your guys' guild so make it happen.
Riggnaros

Postby kaeXo on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:28 am

Will do.
My YouTube Channel

kaeXo

Postby Yapi on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:49 pm

Riggnaros wrote:Next Friday, we're going to put together a Normal 25 Dragon Soul for you guys to come along with our main raiders on alts. Pick out up to 7 people who are interested in going and ensure they are there at 1900cst.

Why do we do this when i am in Indianapolis. :(
Yapi

Postby Lucmarceau on Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:51 am

KaeXo, your suggestion about taking only people that would benefit from the Dragon Soul achievement would make choosing the other people significantly easier.

As in the previous tier : gear requirement, ability to stand out of bad stuff, and being equipped with peripheral vision is not a priority to attend (Although, if you do have any or all of these skills, it'll be greatly appreciated to use them to the best of your ability as you are representing Spec Ops)

I would like members to simply understand that this run is being set up to grant you a relatively smooth ride through Dragon Soul in order to make getting into PuGs much more easier. This is most likely NOT going to be a time where loot from bosses will be given out to those not in Blood Legion (This may be an upset for most people interested in going, but there's a priority to giving gear to certain members of this upcoming raid group).

Lastly I will like to remind everyone that I have created a guild event on the calender and will be picking the names out of the people who have signed up (Those who agreed to the time and date this will be occurring) this is to make it easier than just choosing people I feel might be worthy of coming. So please remember that only SEVEN people will be eligible for this raid so sign up as soon as possible as I will need the names by the start of next week.

If anyone has any additional questions, and or concerns, feel free to message me on either Ramdas, or Notramdas in game.

Thank you for your time!
Lucmarceau

Postby Sidney on Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:30 am

I know you guys don't usually like non BL healers but my main and my second most important toons are strictly heals with no dps offspec nor any dps gear.

Does that mean we're just not considered?

Sidney

Postby kaeXo on Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:36 am

I think it was a given that this wasn't a loot run. That's why my 2nd priority was higher ilevel. For those of us that need the achievement sooner than others who can still progress without it. I'll keep an eye on the signups and check out achievement, ilevel, and guild rank priorities and if I don't see you online, I'll just mail you in-game Ramdas.
My YouTube Channel

kaeXo

Postby Riggnaros on Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:44 pm

Sidney wrote:I know you guys don't usually like non BL healers but my main and my second most important toons are strictly heals with no dps offspec nor any dps gear.

Does that mean we're just not considered?

We will see. DPS is preferred, but if we can make it work for you to heal, we will.
Riggnaros

PreviousNext

Return to Public for Peasants