Notdiggz - A question

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

Notdiggz - A question

Postby Bastúlol on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:00 pm

Well firstly not relating to my question to Notdiggz, thanks for the awesome documentary in the way of Race to world first, was good!

Now to cut to the chase, I have seen Notdiggz UI through his feral PoV Ragnaros hc kill with Bloog Legion and i rather took a liking to it. I was wondering if you could tell me what addons you use and maybe even make a Profile for it that I could copy, since I play Feral Main myself. Thanks, Bastúlol
Bastúlol

Re: Notdiggz - A question

Postby diggz on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:59 pm

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13300092/UI.rar

I cant provide full support for this but here it is. You will need to change Account name/Server name/Char name to match yours. Some of the addons you will have to change the profile to Caith/CaithUI. If you have any other questions feel free to ask i will do what i can.
diggz

Postby Bastúlol on Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:26 pm

Thank you for such a quick reply! I will get back to you if i have problems :) Once again, thanks
Bastúlol

Postby Bastúlol on Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:46 pm

Hello again. Well I installed the Interface and WTF folders through Winrar and have come up stuck, nothing is configured at all and there are only profiles for a few of the addons!
Bastúlol

Postby Uddercup on Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:15 pm

Was watching your livestream of your warrior earlier. Is there anyway you could upload your WTF folder for your warrior? Or at least the PowerAura settings?
Uddercup

Return to Public for Peasants