Got a small favor to ask of you guys.

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

Got a small favor to ask of you guys.

Postby kaeXo on Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:40 am

I'm not one for charity, I like to do things on my own, but I've noticed how much gold is flying around these days. I'm not asking for a gold donation, but I would appreciate any bags that anyone has over 8 capacity that they are throwing away. :) That's all, just a couple a bags. PM me in game "kaexo" if you wanna send me a lil bit bigger bag.

I give good head?

ahah

In addition, I'm on a random guild that is Lv20. Obviously, I'm taking advantage of the experience increase perk, but these guys really don't seem to have much of a community. I was doing a bit of research trying to find a guild with the same level of perks, but they must have some members who are interested in lower level (45+) instances. I started my hunter about 6 days ago. I'm only 46 right now, but it's slow going without getting to know some cool guys to play play with as motivation. Suggestions? Anyone know a good group of guys I could apply with that might have even 10% of the brotherhood BL had when I was a member back in the old skool days. I'm looking to make some friends to make leveling more enjoyable. Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks buddies
My YouTube Channel
My Facebook Profile Add me if you like! =]
Click on my sig below for a brief gaming history.
I had to make it for a low level webdesign class using notepad so don't laugh!

kaeXo

Re: Got a small favor to ask of you guys.

Postby kaeXo on Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:13 pm

Thank you nadar!
My YouTube Channel

kaeXo

Postby Riggnaros on Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:01 pm

kaeXo wrote:I'm not one for charity, I like to do things on my own, but I've noticed how much gold is flying around these days. I'm not asking for a gold donation, but I would appreciate any bags that anyone has over 8 capacity that they are throwing away. :) That's all, just a couple a bags. PM me in game "kaexo" if you wanna send me a lil bit bigger bag.

I give good head?

ahah

In addition, I'm on a random guild that is Lv20. Obviously, I'm taking advantage of the experience increase perk, but these guys really don't seem to have much of a community. I was doing a bit of research trying to find a guild with the same level of perks, but they must have some members who are interested in lower level (45+) instances. I started my hunter about 6 days ago. I'm only 46 right now, but it's slow going without getting to know some cool guys to play play with as motivation. Suggestions? Anyone know a good group of guys I could apply with that might have even 10% of the brotherhood BL had when I was a member back in the old skool days. I'm looking to make some friends to make leveling more enjoyable. Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks buddies

Join <Riggnaros Training Camp>. They're the hottest thing since Peanut Butter.

I know some ppl that know some ppl that know ppl who know the right people. I'll see if I can get you an inv.

*incoming post by Camcorder. He heads a rival guild, do no buy into his slander and smear campaign.
Riggnaros

Postby kaeXo on Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:26 am

Werd, thanks Rigg. Much appreciated

Can't believe how fast leveling is now. It took me 200 hours to get level 60 when it was released. Now it took me 8 days. I just purchased an heirloom that gives +10% exp and I plan on grabbing the other, but I'm curious whether or not they stack... well, not necessarily fully stack with guild perks, but increase exp % in some way even if it's only 3-5%. I know that some perks are replaced by other perks that you get through buffs/items (Carrot on a Stick or class skills. albeit the carrot has been removed, it's just an example). I have read a lot online and it seems the general consensus seems to be that they aren't negated by guild perks, but I don't want to spend an additional 2100 honor on the legs and there are so many baddies online who talk out of their 12 year old asses.
My YouTube Channel

kaeXo

Postby Qaz on Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:16 pm

Riggnaros wrote:
kaeXo wrote:I'm not one for charity, I like to do things on my own, but I've noticed how much gold is flying around these days. I'm not asking for a gold donation, but I would appreciate any bags that anyone has over 8 capacity that they are throwing away. :) That's all, just a couple a bags. PM me in game "kaexo" if you wanna send me a lil bit bigger bag.

I give good head?

ahah

Thanks buddies

Join <Riggnaros Training Camp>. They're the hottest thing since Peanut Butter.

I know some ppl that know some ppl that know ppl who know the right people. I'll see if I can get you an inv.

*incoming post by Camcorder. He heads a rival guild, do no buy into his slander and smear campaign.

Oh wow there is a guild called <Riggnaros Training Camp>, I thought you were just kidding.
Qaz

Postby krk on Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:20 pm

kaeXo wrote:Werd, thanks Rigg. Much appreciated

Can't believe how fast leveling is now. It took me 200 hours to get level 60 when it was released. Now it took me 8 days.

24 hr x 8 days = 192

192 ~ 200 hours hurr hurr
krk

Postby kaeXo on Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:13 am

No. I started last saturday. Not 8 days x 24 hours. I still go to school, frequent the bar, and of course girls.
My YouTube Channel

kaeXo

Postby nad3r on Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:51 am

kaeXo wrote: and of course girls.

krk/marco/niss cannot comprehend this
nad3r

Postby optics the elder on Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:09 pm

ONE IMAGE TO SAY IT ALL
optics the elder

Postby krk on Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:14 pm

nad3r wrote:

this is true. getting laid doesn't take much time when you're into dudes.
krk

Postby kaeXo on Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:36 am

krk wrote:
nad3r wrote:

this is true. getting laid doesn't take much time when you're into dudes.

truck stops
My YouTube Channel

kaeXo

Postby krk on Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:03 am

That is so 1970s. We have the internets now and Grindr http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grindr
krk

Postby nad3r on Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:47 am

niss is a hate crime waiting to happen
nad3r

Return to Public for Peasants