Anyone going to Rift?

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

Anyone going to Rift?

Postby Macadami on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:35 pm

I used to be a member of BL quite a few years ago, top notch players....except for ararat he is and always will be a noob. Just wanted to check and see if any of the old peeps i used to play with are going to try out Rift. Game seems pretty good for being just a beta.

BTW any of my old Shadows of Carnage people still around?
Macadami

Re: Anyone going to Rift?

Postby Macadami on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:37 pm

No one responded, but mark my words...some of you will be going to rift. After a week of playing, the game is literally WoW 3.0 on steroids. Classes are balanced, there are no bugs and there is a whole new world to explore with everything WoW has but better. I do believe rift will be the new game, atleast until blizzard makes something new :D
Macadami

Postby Zoomkin on Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:57 pm

There are a few of us on this server going to briarclef if that is one of the announced servers from beta. Don't know if that helps at all lol.
Zoomkin

Postby Ararat on Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:06 am

mac a fuckin dami.

how you doing u sob?
ImageImage
Ararat
Officer

Postby Macadami on Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:12 am

Pretty good man, finally got an ISP who's latency is below 500ms...so I'm back gaming again :D

Pro-tip: Don't move to Bumfuckegypt and expect to find a decent internet connection

Briarcliff has too long queue times, the guild I joined is on Gnarlwood, low queues, but unfortunately no competition...
Macadami

Return to Public for Peasants