interested in togc25 immortality, ded insanity, and more

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

interested in togc25 immortality, ded insanity, and more

Postby restless8000 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:40 am

interested in togc25 immortality, ded insanity, herald of the titans and conqueror of ulduar

hi i am interested to purchase the above 4 achievements for my dk. I do not have a herald set, for dedicated insanity i might have a set but its tank gear altho i could still dps in tank gear :/.

Please contact me with the pricing, and could i get a bulk discount :(? i know i would have to pay around in the 6 digit figure so a bit of discount wont hurt :/ once i am ok with the prices please set a date/time as i hope i could get the achieves preferably between next week or next next week
restless8000

Re: interested in togc25 immortality, ded insanity, and more

Postby restless8000 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:08 am

hi can have an update? i no longer need herald and ded insanity, only need conqueror of ulduar, he feeds on your tears 25m and togc immortality. I know things are looking gloom with cata coming out and you guys might not be selling it but i am still gonna try :/. I am open to all offers if you can give a price, and i know a few other buyers who might want to buy them who can fill spots and not do stupid things so that you guys could max your earnings.
restless8000

Return to Public for Peasants