PK Cards wants to pay you to display their banner...READ!!!

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

PK Cards wants to pay you to display their banner...READ!!!

Postby Kappa on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:52 am

Hi, this is Kappa from PK Cards ... here to offer you a great deal ... a chance to earn some money for your guild ... not just once, but on a monthly basis. I am making the offer to the top guilds to display our banner, and we would be glad to have you join the family ...

my info ...

Ventrilo Info:
cesium.typefrag.com
Port: 63117
Password: trolls911
Available: 2 PM – 8 PM Eastern Time Zone

Email Info:
kappa@pkcards.com

Let’s have a chat ...and I will tell you what you have to do ... its easy ... once it has been verified that the PK Cards Banner is displayed on your site, we will arrange with you to have the money credited to you. The VIP Guild is sponsored by PK Cards and you’re welcome to check out the VIP web site to view one of the two banner designs we offer to display ...this is a real offer.

vip-guild.com
pkcards.com

I know some guilds want to remain advertisement free and if that is your poliocy, please disregard this post and accept my apology.

Kappa
Kappa

Re: PK Cards wants to pay you to display their banner...READ!!!

Postby Troxed on Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:08 pm

LOL!

These guys wanted me to come lead their raids. There was originally talk about a salary, bonuses, and all kinds of incentives however, when it came down to business, I ended up talking to some 40 year old spaz who started yelling at me on a conference call with my lawyer because apparently I was asking for too much money.

Wonder where they are now...
Troxed

Postby Lawliepop on Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:24 pm

they sponsor a VIP guild. Where they pay people like $400-500 per month for like core raider/raid leader positions. They claim to be working towards a pve sponsored guild or something. but at the end of the day it's pretty epic fail as far as their progression goes.
Lawliepop

Postby grunz on Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:24 pm

Is this the same company that's supposed to be sponsoring TSG?
grunz

Return to Public for Peasants